North Scooters Legauch V2 Signature Transit - Scooter Deck
The Transit deck is back and better than ever, and what better way to bring it back then with a Legauch sig? Lachlan Gauchier has been a part of North since day one, From his creative jibs to mind blowing 50-50"s on 20 stair rails, Lachlan continues to prove why he deserves a signature deck and we are proud to be the ones making it happen.
This is the second version of the Legauch Transit, now brakeless, with all new graphics in his signature junebug colorway. We believe the Legauch Transit is a must cop for any street rider. With that being said, buy a deck and support your boy!
Featuring improvements and changes from the previous version like:
- New material | The V2 uses a stronger 6061 T6 Aluminium, versus the previous 7075 Aluminium.
- Updated Geometry | The V2 is cut different in front and rear to create a better spot for crooks and prevent rear dropouts from bending.
- Changes in Headtube | The V2 has taken out some material for weight reduction.
- All new Graphics | The V2 Features the Bow Building, another iconic landmark in Lachlan's hometown of Calgary, AB.
- Brakeless | No break holes.
- 5.3"W x 22"L
- 5.3"W x 23"L
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- 3D Forged Headtube
- 83.5 Degree Headtube Angle
- CNC Machined Deck Ends (Reversible)
- Includes Spacers To Fit 30mm Wide Wheels
- Weight | 1.9kg/4lbs
This deck does not have brake holes and is intended for use without a brake.