Globber Primo Plus 3 Wheel Adjustable Height Scooter
Help your little one learn to maneuver the Globber Primo Plus 3 Wheel Adjustable Height Scooter by activation the Patented Secure Direction Button Lock on the front of the deck, which ensures the scooter moves in a straight line. Unlock the Secure Lock Button and ball bearings offer front wheel pivot supports to simplify assisted steering, and the low deck height delivers a stable ride. The X-Cross deck design improves turning performance and adds strength to the steel-plate reinforced deck. Your child can roll along smoothly on the high-rebound PU wheels with ABEC-5 bearings, and he or she can hang on tightly to the dual-injection grips. The long rear brake covers the entire back tire for reliable stops. Easily adjust the height of the T-bar handlebars with the simple 3-position latch system for a design that lasts as your little one grows.
- Handlebar Grips: Children can hold on tight to the comfortable, dual-injection grips.
- Adjustable handlebars: at 26.5”- 31” high, to grow with your child
- Patented secure Direction Button Lock: keeps the scooter moving in a straight line to help your child learn
- Spring-loaded steering mechanism: allows your child to lean-to-steer, and front pivot supports enable smooth turns
- Low deck: provides stability
- Steel plate: reinforces the deck for structural strength and provides a weight capacity of 110 lbs, which is more than double other leadings brands
- X-Cross deck design: helps improve the quality of turns
- Wheels: High-rebound, clear PU wheels with ABEC-5 bearings roll smoothly
- Long rear brake: covers the back tire completely for efficiency and stopping power
- Weight capacity: up to 110 lbs, which is more than double other leading brands
- Age Range: 2 - 6 years
- Easily breaks down into 2 pieces: for travel or packing. The handlebars remove from the deck with the click of a button